lunes, 2 de noviembre de 2009

Conclusion

My conclusion about this blog are:

  • The blog help me learn a lot of things about discrimination, like how people discriminate others, discriminated expressions and people.
  • This blog help me so much using and learning how to use the computer and search in other pages that can help me improve in the work that I was trying to bring up front.
  • The blog help me explain things that i can't understand much for my visitors in the web can enjoy and learn a lot of things of my blog.
  • The blog make me possible spend a good time alone trying to add more things, collecting information and images to add to my work.
  • Finally the blog help me to have patience, not estress out, and also to learn that things are not as simple as they seem, that I have to strive and fight for them.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario